- Boordy Vineyards is licensed to ship to the following states: MD, VA, PA, NY, MA, NH, CA, FL, CO, GA, NC, MO, IL and the District of Columbia. This list will be updated as new shipping opportunities arise. If you have questions regarding shipping laws for a particular state, please call the winery and ask for Megan, 410.592.5015, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alcohol shipments require that someone 21 years or older sign for the package at the delivery address.
- In cases of extreme weather, specifically heat, shipments will be held until temperatures cool. You will be contacted if your order is placed on a weather hold.
- Orders are shipped on Mondays and Fridays. In most cases, orders received after 12pm Friday will not be shipped until the following Monday.
- All orders are shipped through FedEx Home Delivery; except for orders to Pennsylvania, which are shipped through UPS ground.
- FedEx/UPS will make 3 attempts to deliver your wine package. If you are unable to sign during any of those attempts, FedEx/UPS will return your package to the winery and additional charges may apply.
- International sales and shipping are not available at this time.
- Boordy Vineyards guarantees the purchases that you make on our site, however refunds or exchanges will only be given if the contents of your package are incorrect, or were damaged during transit. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact Megan at 410.592.5015, or email@example.com
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information will only be used by Boordy Vineyards and will not be sold or shared with anyone. Your payment information is always safe. Our SSL software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.