Good Life Feastival
Rain or shine. No refunds given for inclement weather
Kick off summer with new wines, local foods and hayrides through the vineyards. Listen to Free Range Blue Band and Blue Octane and have a feast!
Our farmers and producers include: Brick’nFire Pizza, Charm City Pops, El Gauchito Grill Argentinian steaks, Funky Fungi & Foraged Eatery, Gracefully Coffee Roasters, Keyes Creamery, Lib’s Grill, Miles of Moisture, Moore’s Sauces, New Phoenix Pottery, Spore and Seed Farm, Sweet Tea & Cornbread, and The Rolling Grill.
FAQ’s about attending Good Life Feastival:
- The farmers and food vendors offer foods for sale, and you may also bring your own picnic.
- No alcohol other than Boordy wines allowed.
- Service Dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Folding chairs and picnic blankets are recommended. A single 10’x10′ tent can be set up along the perimeter fence.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.