- All Boordy events are held rain or shine, so ticket refunds are not given due to inclement weather. In the case of a thunderstorm, all guests will be asked to take cover in their cars until the storm has passed.
- 10’x10′ tents may be brought and positioned only along the fence line.
- All Boordy tickets are sold through Ticket Leap. Purchased tickets will be e-mailed – please print a copy or download to your smart phone for scanning on arrival.
- If a Summer Concert does not sell out, tickets will be available for purchase at the gate after 4:30 p.m. on the day of the event.
- During daytime ticketed events at the winery, guests under the age of 16 do not require a ticket.
- Service dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- You may not bring in alcohol other than Boordy wines.
- Please do not bring sporting equipment and balls.
- Remember that Boordy is operating on a family farm, please respect the Private Property signs.
- Please keep your children with you while visiting both indoors and outdoors. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.