Good Life Farmers Market
Rain or shine. Inclement weather may affect vendors" participation.
LOCAL WINE / LOCAL FOOD / LOCAL MUSIC is our motto! A glass of wine with friends on a sunny day in the country is vital to the good life.
Our farmers & bakers & makers include: 2 Vibrations Mushroom Farm, Belvedere Farm, Dimitri Olive Oil, Honey’s Dream Hobby Farm, Jo Delicious, Kinda Jerky Really Nutty, Lib’s Grill, Log Cabin Snoballs, Nutroasters, One Straw Farm, , Sweet Tea & Cornbread, Tree House Café, Wine Down Candles.
Thu. July 7 – There is no band July 7. But at 7:00 p.m. we have the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. Click here for more info & tickets that must be purchased from BSO only.
Thu. July 14 – Chickenfoot & The Freedom Band
Thu. July 21 – Jay Swanson
Thu. July 28 – The Usual Suspects
Thu. Aug. 4 – Gunpowder River Band
Thu. Aug. 11 – Jon Zorn
Thu. Aug. 18 – Mallow Hill
Thu. Aug. 25 – Raul Del Moral
Thu. Sept. 1 – Jon Zorn
Thu. Sept. 8 – Jay Swanson
Thu. Sept. 15 – The Usual Suspects
Thu. Sept. 22 – Stringtown
Thu. Sept. 29 – Mallow Hill
Thu. Oct. 6 – Monkton Road
Thu. Oct. 13 – Jon Zorn
Thu. Oct. 20 – Jay Swanson
Faq’s about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Monday – Saturday all visitors must be 21 years and up.
Sundays – All visitors inside the Boordy Barn and Tasting Room must be 21 years and up. Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed outdoors on Sundays: on the lawn, the patio and outdoor picnic tables. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted in the Boordy Barn.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.