Jazz Festival with Contemporary Arts, Inc.
We encourage you to bring your own glassware
Contemporary Arts, Inc. is celebrating the Equinox with a tribute to John Coltrane. Enjoy the afternoon and evening on our patio or under the trees and on the lawn. You may purchase fantastic foods prepared by our friends from Uncle’s Hawaiian Gridz.
1:00 pm to 1:45pm – Fred Moss, solo guitarist
2:00pm to 3:15pm – Carl Grubbs, Jazz ensemble
3:30pm to 4:45pm – Patrick Alban & Noche Latina
5:00pm to 7:45pm – Clarence Ward III Ensemble
Faq’s about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Monday – Saturday all visitors must be 21 years and up.
Sundays – All visitors inside the Boordy Barn and Tasting Room must be 21 years and up. Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed outdoors on Sundays: on the lawn, the patio and outdoor picnic tables. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted in the Boordy Barn.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or email@example.com.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.