Tasting wine is a time-honored tradition at Boordy, as we share a little of our knowledge to add some extra pleasure to your life with wine. Choose a flight that best suits your preferred wine style. Don’t know what you like? Let us help you – pairing wine with people is what we love to do.
We are open for Winetasting Monday – Saturday from 10:00a.m. – 4:30p.m., and Sunday from 1p.m. – 4:30p.m.
$10 Traditional Wine Tasting
Offering both dry and semi-dry finishes, this tasting includes wines from our Chesapeake Icons Collection and Landmark Wine Collection. 7 winetastings + Boordy wineglass included.
Landmark Wine Collection
$15 Landmark Series Tasting
From crisp whites to complex, age-worthy reds, these handcrafted wines are the finest representations of vintage year, varietal character, and the geography of our region. Made in limited quantities from our estate vineyards. 7 winetastings + Boordy wineglass included.
For Winetasting on Boordy Event days admission to the event is required; wine tasting options may differ; and tasting fees may be included in the admission.
Follow the life cycle of wine from the roots underground to the wine in the glass. Start with a walk in the vineyards, followed by a look inside our state-of-the-art winery and the barrel cellar. May we suggest that you finish up with a winetasting?
Winery & Vineyard Tour
Monday through Friday at 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m. & 3:30 p.m. For groups of 10 or more please give five days notice to: Sally at 410-592-5015 or email@example.com
Private Tour & Winetasting
For up to 25 guests by reservation only. Schedule for Monday through Saturday at 11 a.m., 12 p.m., and 1 p.m. $15 per person – Traditional Winetasting & Tour $25 per person – Landmark Winetasting & Tour Local cheese and handmade crackers are provided. Contact Sally at 410-592-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will find our wines for sale on the lower level of the barn, inside the old oak front door. Stop in for a quick shop for your favorites, or settle in with a winetasting to inspire your purchase. We give a 10% discount on 12 bottle purchases – mix or match. Monday through Saturday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. & Sunday 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Only food purchased at Boordy is permitted in the Barn, Tasting Room & Winecellar.
- You may not bring in alcohol other than Boordy wines.
- Service dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- Please do not bring sporting equipment and balls.
- Remember that Boordy is operating on a family farm, please respect the Private Property signs.
- Please keep your children with you while visiting both indoors and outdoors. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.