Good Life Thursday Farmers Market
LOCAL WINE / LOCAL FOOD / LOCAL MUSIC is our motto! Join us outside as we kick off our Farmers Market season. Come for some local veggies from our good friends at One Straw Farm, and flowers and ice cream from our neighbors at Belvedere Farm and Prigel Family Creamery. You can shop for coffee and kombucha, oysters and olive oil, and lots of delicious sweets.
On Thursdays you can enjoy gourmet cooking from our favorite restaurants: The Food Market of Hampden or La Barrita Restobar of Butcher’s Hill. Local musicians play every week – so please stay for a while and enjoy the food and music – we have some picnic tables spread around and you are welcome to bring your own picnic blanket or chairs.
Music in May: May 6 – Jon Zorn; May 13 – Hot Club of Baltimore; May 20 – Raul Del Moral, May 27 – Gunpowder River Band.
Our producers include:
Balti’Marons; Belvedere Farm; Dimitri Olive Oil; Garden & Glass; Gracefully Coffee Roasters; Hex Ferments; Honey’s Dream Hobby Farm; Jo Delicious; Kinda Jerky Really Nutty; Miles of Moisture; My Canine Cucina; One Straw Farm; Prigel Family Creamery; Shell & Barrel Oysters; Sweet Tea & Cornbread; and Tree House Café.
Faq’s about visiting Boordy under Covid-19 restrictions:
- FACE MASKS must be worn at all times when moving about Boordy Vineyards. You may remove your mask when you are seated at a table or seated on the lawn, however please wear your mask when interacting with Boordy staff.
- 21 YEARS & UP: All visitors must be 21 years or older, please no babies or infants.
- TEMPERATURE CHECK: We will check your temperature when you arrive.
- OUTDOORS ONLY: Visiting is outdoors only. Social distancing is necessary.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 must make a reservation with Sally Buck. 410-592-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TABLES have been spread out and cannot be moved in accordance with mandated COVID-19 restrictions; please use one table per group.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- VISITOR LIMITS: We may occasionally have to limit the number of visitors on our grounds in order to maintain social distancing between groups.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.