75th Anniversary Good Life Farmers Market
Rain or shine
LOCAL WINE / LOCAL FOOD / LOCAL MUSIC is our motto! A glass of wine with friends on a sunny day in the country is vital to the good life.
Bands: May 7 – Dear Creek ; May 14 – Smooth Groove ; May 21 – Evan Cooper ; May 28 – Jon Zorn ; June 4 – Stringtown ; June 11 – Jay Swanson ; June 18 – Dan Haas ; June 25 – Spiderhole ; July 2 – Jon Zorn ; July 9 – Dear Creek ; July 16 – Evan Cooper ; July 23 – Jay Swanson ; July 30 – Smooth Groove ; Aug 6 – Dan Haas ; Aug 13 – The Gunpowder River Band ; Aug 20 – Jon Zorn ; Aug 27 – Stringtown ; Sept 3 – Spiderhole ; Sept 10 – Evan Cooper ; Sept 17 – The Gunpowder River Band ; Sept 24 – Dear Creek ; Oct 1 – Jay Swanson
Our famers and producers include: Belvedere Farm Flowers, Brick’n’Fire Pizza, Charm City Pops, Dimitri Olive Oil, Dough Run Bakery, The Food Market, Gracefully Coffee Roasters, Hills Forest Fruit Farm, Honeys Dream Hobby Farm, Jo-Delicious, Miles of Moisture, Moore’s Sauces, Mowglow Candle Company, New Phoenix Pottery, Prigel Family Creamery ice cream & cheeses, One Straw Farm, Sweet Tea & Cornbread, Wild Kombucha
FAQ’s about attending a Farmer’s Market at Boordy:
- The farmers and food vendors offer delicious items for sale, but you may also bring your own picnic.
- No alcohol other than Boordy wines allowed.
- Only food purchased at Boordy is permitted in the Barn, Tasting Room & Winecellar.
- Service Dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Folding chairs and picnic blankets are recommended. A single 10’x10′ tent can be set up along the perimeter fence.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.