75th Anniversary Summer Concert Series
Gate opens at 5:05 p.m. Rain or shine. No refunds are given for inclement weather
Winetasting, picnicking and dancing under the stars to live bands! Delicious food by Lib’s Grill, ice cream from our neighbors at Prigel Family Creamery and coffee & tea from Gracefully Coffee Roasters are available for purchase. A winetasting is included for guests over 21.
FAQ’s about attending a Summer Concert:
- Purchase tickets in advance online because most concerts sell out.
- Lib’s Grill, Prigel’s Family Creamery and Gracefully Coffee Roasters offer foods for sale, but you may also bring your own picnic.
- No alcohol other than Boordy wines allowed.
- Service Dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Folding chairs and picnic blankets are recommended. A single 10’x10′ tent can be set up along the perimeter fence.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.
Summer Band Schedule 6pm – 9pm:
May 30 – The Mahoney Brothers Long Live The Beatles / June 6 – The Groove Train / June 13 – Mood Swings / June 20 – The Real Geniuses / June 27 – Mystic Vibrations / FRIDAY July 3 – The Mahoney Brothers The Beatles & Beyond / July 11 – The Groove Train / July 18 – The Uptown Band / July 25 – Mood Swings / August 1 – The Adrian Duke Project / August 8 – Blue Tips Rhythm Review / August 15 – Nelly’s Echo / August 22 – The Groove Train / August 29 – The Mahoney Brothers Long Live The Beatles