Rain or shine. No refunds are given for inclement weather
Join us as we celebrate the 2018 Vintage for an afternoon of great wine, food and music. We will show you all the steps that take the grapes on the vine and make them into wine! Special educational component tastings will be available throughout the day, and tours of the winery will begin at 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. If the weather is nice we offer hayrides through the vineyards. Delicious food by Lib’s Grill and ice cream from Keyes Creamery are available for purchase. A winetasting of six wines and a Boordy wineglass is included for guests over 21.
Crush ’18 Band Schedule:
September 8 – Dan Haas / September 15 – Blue Octane / September 22 – Dear Creek / September 29 – Blue Train / October 6 – Free Range Blue / October 13 – The Epics / October 20 – The Pickin’ Coalition
FAQ’s about attending Crush ’18:
- Purchase tickets in advance online.
- Lib’s Grill and Keyes Creamery offer foods for sale, but you may also bring your own picnic.
- No alcohol other than Boordy wines allowed.
- Service Dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Folding chairs and picnic blankets are recommended. A single 10’x10′ tent can be set up along the perimeter fence.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.