Rain or shine. No refunds are given for inclement weather
Join us as we celebrate the 2019 Vintage for an afternoon of great wine, food and music. We will show you all the steps that take the grapes on the vine and make them into wine! Special educational component tastings will be available throughout the day, and tours of the winery will begin at 1 p.m., 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. If the weather is nice we offer hayrides through the vineyards. Delicious food by Lib’s Grill and ice cream from Keyes Creamery are available for purchase. A winetasting of seven wines and a Boordy wineglass are included for guests over 21.
Crush ’19 Band Schedule:
September 7 – Blue Octane / September 14 – Blue Train / September 21 – The Mosley Brothers / September 28 – The Crawdaddies / October 5 – Dear Creek / October 12 – The Dan Haas Band / October 19 – Nellie’s Echo
FAQ’s about attending Crush ’19:
- Purchase tickets in advance online.
- Lib’s Grill and Keyes Creamery offer foods for sale, but you may also bring your own picnic.
- Only food purchased at Boordy is permitted in the Barn, Tasting Room & Winecellar.
- You may not bring in alcohol other than Boordy wines.
- Service dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Folding chairs and picnic blankets are recommended. A single 10’x10′ tent can be set up along the perimeter fence.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.