Good Life Farmers Market
Rain or shine. Inclement weather may affect vendors' participation.
LOCAL WINE / LOCAL FOOD / LOCAL MUSIC is our motto! A glass of wine with friends on a sunny day in the country is vital to the good life.
Bands: May 2 – Chickenfoot & The Freedom Band / May 9 – Jon Zorn / May 16 – The Smooth Groove / May 23 – Spiderhole House Band / May 30 – Jay & The Questionnaires
Our farmers and producers include: Belvedere Farm Flowers, Brick’n’Fire Pizza Co., Charm City Pops, 5 Cow Farm Boards, Dewey Donuts, Dimitri Olive Oil, Dough Run Baked Goods, The Food Market, Gracefully Coffee Roasters, Hills Forest Fruit Farm, Kinda Jerky Really Nutty, Miles of Moisture, Moore’s Sauces, New Phoenix Pottery, One Straw Farm, The Painted Mermaid, Prigel Family Creamery, Starbright Farms, Sweet Tea & Cornbread, Wild Sol Jewelry, and 1893 Woodcrafts.
FAQ’s about attending Good Life Farmers Markets at Boordy:
- You may not bring in alcohol other than Boordy wines.
- Service dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Folding chairs and picnic blankets are encouraged. A single 10’x10′ tent can be set up along the perimeter fence.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.
- Only food purchased at Boordy is permitted inside the Barn, Tasting Room & Winecellar.