Good Life Farmers Market
Rain or shine
LOCAL WINE / LOCAL FOOD / LOCAL MUSIC is our motto! A glass of wine with friends on a sunny day in the country is vital to the good life.
Bands: July 19 – Art Wachter; July 26 – Smooth Groove; Aug 2 – Jay &Todd; Aug 9 – Spiderhole House Band; Aug 16 – Jon Zorn; Aug 23 – Smooth Groove; Aug 30 – Freedom Phil; Sep 6 – Ed & Rick; Sep 13 – Art Wachter; Sep 20 – Stringtown; Sep 27 – Spiderhole House Band
Our famers and producers include: Bees By The Bay, Belvedere Farm Flowers, Brick’n’Fire Pizza, Charm City Pops, Dimitri Olive Oil, Dough Run Baked Goods, Funky Funghi, Gracefully Coffee Roasters, Gunpowder Bison, Hills Forest Fruit Farm, Kinda Jerky Really Nutty, Lib’s Grill, Moore’s Sauces, New Phoenix Pottery, One Straw Farm, Pie-D, Prigel Family Creamery, and Sweet Tea & Cornbread.
FAQ’s about attending a Farmer’s Market at Boordy:
- The farmers and food vendors offer delicious items for sale, but you may also bring your own picnic.
- No alcohol other than Boordy wines allowed.
- Service Dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Folding chairs and picnic blankets are recommended. A single 10’x10′ tent can be set up along the perimeter fence.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.