Music Under the Stars
We encourage you to bring your own glassware
Join us on Saturday evenings from May 14 – September 24 for live music on our patio, see band schedule below. You may purchase amazing foods prepared by our friends from La Barrita, and delicious ice cream & charcuterie from our neighbors at Prigel Family Creamery.
May 14 – The Epics
May 21 – Kenny Wright & The A Train
May 28 – Blue Octane
June 4 – The Hot Club of Baltimore
June 11 – Western Run
June 18 – The Dan Haas Band
June 25 – Dear Creek (full band)
July 2 – Raul & The Grape Freaks
July 9 – Western Run
July 16 – The Epics
July 23 – Nelly’s Echo
July 30 – The Hot Club of Baltimore
Aug 6 – Western Run
Aug 13 – The Dan Haas Band
Aug 20 – Dear Creek (full band)
Aug 27 – Raul & The Grape Freaks
Sept 3 – Nelly’s Echo
Sept 10 – Mallow Hill
Sept 17 – Kenny Wright & The A Train
Sept 24 – Jazz Festival with Contemporary Arts Inc.
Faq’s about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Monday – Saturday all visitors must be 21 years and up.
Sundays – All visitors inside the Boordy Barn and Tasting Room must be 21 years and up. Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed outdoors on Sundays: on the lawn, the patio and outdoor picnic tables. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted in the Boordy Barn.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.