Music Under the Stars
We encourage you to bring your own glassware
Join us on Saturday evenings from May 14 – September 24 for live music on our patio, see band schedule below. You may purchase amazing foods prepared by our friends from La Barrita and icy treats from Log Cabin Snoballs.
July 9 – Western Run
July 16 – The Epics
July 23 – Nelly’s Echo
July 30 – The Hot Club of Baltimore
Aug 6 – Western Run
Aug 13 – The Dan Haas Band
Aug 20 – Dear Creek (full band)
Aug 27 – Raul & The Grape Freaks
Sept 3 – Nelly’s Echo
Sept 10 – Mallow Hill
Sept 17 – Kenny Wright & The A Train
Sept 24 – Jazz Festival with Contemporary Arts Inc.
Faq’s about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Monday – Saturday all visitors must be 21 years and up.
Sundays – All visitors inside the Boordy Barn and Tasting Room must be 21 years and up. Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed outdoors on Sundays: on the lawn, the patio and outdoor picnic tables. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted in the Boordy Barn.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.