Summer Concert Series
Gate opens at 4:30 p.m. Rain or shine. No refunds are given for inclement weather.
Winetasting, picnicking and dancing under the stars to live bands! Delicious food by Wanna Pizza This and Pasta La Vista Baby is available for purchase. A winetasting of six wines is included for guests over 21.
FAQ’s about attending a Summer Concert:
- Purchase tickets in advance online because most concerts sell out.
- The Corner Pantry and Prigel’s Creamery offer foods for sale, but you may also bring your own picnic.
- No alcohol other than Boordy wines allowed.
- Service Dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Folding chairs and picnic blankets are recommended. A single 10’x10′ tent can be set up along the perimeter fence.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.
Summer Band Schedule:
July 7 – The Groove Train / July 14 – Mystic Vibrations / July 21 – Mahoney Bros. Jukebox Heroes / July 28 – Band Of Us & Nelly’s Echo / Mahoney Bros. Jukebox Heroes / Aug 4 – Jimi Smooth & The HitTime / Aug 11 – Mood Swings / Aug 18 – The Real Geniuses / Aug 25 – The Groove Train / Sept 1 – Mahoney Bros. Long Live The Beatles