Saturday Evenings On The Lawn
All guests must be 21 and up.
We invite you to join us on Saturday Evenings to enjoy great Music, Wine & Food outdoors on our Lawn. You will find Barrel Tables on The Patio, Picnic Tables under the Trees, or bring a blanket and lawn chairs to spread on The Lawn.
Our knowledgeable staff will offer wine sales where you sit – start with your favorite Boordy wine, or ask for help to choose something different – like a crisp aromatic white? a dry rose? a semidry blush? or a rich red?
Lib’s Grill and Prigel Family Creamery will be in The Courtyard – treat yourself to a night without cooking, but you are always welcome to bring your own picnic.
Please note: When you make a reservation, your Saturday Evening Lawn Pass is available for the night booked only, and is not transferable to other dates.
Sat. July 3 – Erich Cawalla & His All Star Quartet – jazz
Sat. July 10 – Raul Del Moral & Friends – modern contemporary/blues
Sat. July 17 – Spider Hole House Band – jazz
Sat. July 24 – Blue Octane – bluegrass
Sat. July 31 – DeAr Creek – light rock
Sat. Aug. 7 – Raul Del Moral & Friends – modern contemporary/blues
Sat. Aug. 14 – The Dan Haas Band – ’80s thru today
Sat. Aug. 21 – Hot Club of Baltimore – gypsy jazz
Sat. Aug. 28 – The Mosley Brothers – bluegrass
Sat. Sept. 4 – Spider Hole House Band – jazz
Sat. Sept. 11 – Raul Del Moral & Friends – modern contemporary/blues
Sat. Sept. 18 – Blue Octane – bluegrass
Sat. Sept. 25 – Hot Club of Baltimore – gypsy jazz
Faq’s about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- Monday – Saturday all visitors must be 21 years and up.
Sundays – Families are welcomed outdoors. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.