Guests over 21 receive a wine glass and tasting of 7 wines.
Join us outside this spring as we welcome some of Maryland’s finest Bluegrass bands. Lib’s Grill, Keyes Creamery and Gracefully Coffee Roasters provide the fixin’s. In the event of inclement weather the musicians will perform inside the Boordy Barn. Come enjoy an afternoon in the country and try a Winetasting or Tour with our knowledgeable staff.
Sunday, April 7 – Bluetrain
Saturday, April 13 – The Mosely Brothers
Sunday, April 14 – The Satyr Hill Band
Saturday, April 20 – Free Range Blue
Sunday, April 28 – Blue Octane
Sunday May 5 – The Baltimore Pickin’ Coalition
FAQ’s about attending SpringBluegrass at Boordy:
- You may not bring in alcohol other than Boordy wines.
- Service dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.
- Only food purchased at Boordy is permitted in the Barn, Tasting Room & Winecellar.