Summer Concert Series
Gate opens at 5:05 p.m. Rain or shine. No refunds are given for inclement weather
Winetasting, picnicking and dancing under the stars to live bands! Delicious food by Lib’s Grill, ice cream from our neighbors at Prigel Family Creamery and coffee from Gracefully Coffee Roasters are available for purchase. A winetasting is included for guests over 21.
FAQ’s about attending a Summer Concert:
- Purchase tickets in advance online because most concerts sell out.
- Lib’s Grill, Prigel’s Family Creamery and Gracefully Coffee Roasters offer foods for sale, but you may also bring your own picnic.
- No alcohol other than Boordy wines allowed.
- Service Dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Folding chairs and picnic blankets are recommended. A single 10’x10′ tent can be set up along the perimeter fence.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.
Summer Band Schedule:
June 1 – Mood Swings / June 8 – The Mahoney Brothers Long Live The Beatles / June 15 – Jimmy Smooth & The Hit Time Band / June 22 – Blue Tips Rhythm Review / June 29 – Groove Train / July 6 – The Mahoney Brothers with a new show: Beatles & Beyond / July 13 – Adrian Duke Project / July 20 – Mood Swings 2 / July 27 – Mystic Vibrations / August 3 – The Real Geniuses / August 10 – Nelly’s Echo / August 17 – Groove Train 2 / August 24 – Mood Swings / August 31 – The Mahoney Brothers Long Live The Beatles 2.