Shakespeare on the patio
Pre show at 6:30 p.m. Rain or shine.
King John is presented by The Baltimore Shakespeare Factory – this is lots of fun – won’t you join us! Performances are held outside on the patio, but in the event of inclement weather, the show will be staged in the Boordy Barn. We recommend that you pack a picnic, as there is no food vendor on these evenings – and chairs or blankets as outdoor seating is limited.
FAQ’s about attending Shakespeare On The Patio:
- No alcohol other than Boordy wines allowed.
- Service Dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.