Sunday Barn Table Reservation
On Saturdays & Sundays we offer some of the region’s best food trucks and live music by talented local musicians in the Boordy Barn. Choose one of our Wine Flights to enjoy and learn about our handcrafted wines.
Your admission gives you a Barn Table to enjoy for the entire day. You may choose a table for up to 4 or 6 friends. Boordy provides table service. You may arrive at any time between 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday or 1 p.m. – 5 p.m on Sunday.
Jan. 1 – Boordy Closed; Jan.2 – The Usual Suspects; Jan. 8. – Raul Del Moral; Jan. 9 – Raul Del Moral; Jan. 15 – The Hot Club of Baltimore; Jan. 16 – Stringtown; Jan. 22 – Jay Swanson; Jan. 23 – Chickenfoot & The Freedom Band; Jan. 29 – The Usual Suspects; Jan. 30 – The Hot Club of Baltimore
Feb. 5 – Raul Del Moral; Feb. 6 – Raul Del Moral; Feb. 12 – Jay Swanson; Feb. 13 – NO MUSIC – IT’S THE SUPER BOWL! Feb. 19 – Dear Creek; Feb. 20 – Stringtown; Feb. 26 – Hot Club of Baltimore; Feb. 27 – The Usual Suspects
Faq’s about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Monday – Saturday all visitors must be 21 years and up.
Sundays – All visitors inside the Boordy Barn and Tasting Room must be 21 years and up. Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed outdoors on Sundays: on the lawn, the patio and outdoor picnic tables. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted in the Boordy Barn.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or email@example.com.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.