Christmas at Boordy
Music & Food 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Join us this holiday season in the Boordy Barn for music by local musicians and gourmet food truck fare. Come enjoy an afternoon in the country and try a Winetasting or Tour with our knowledgeable staff.
Band & Food Truck Schedule:
December 1 – Dan Haas; Pasta La Vista Baby / December 2 – Spiderhole House Band; Lib’s Grill / December 8 – A Very Merry Christmas Tom Beers; Greek On The Street / December 9 – Ed Arrison; Wanna Pizza This / December 15 – Christmas with Ellis & Joey; Greek On The Street / December 16 – Chicken Foot & The Freedom Band; Brick’n’Fire Pizza Company / December 22 – Jay Swanson; Pasta La Vista Baby / December 23 – Jon Zorn; Lib’s Grill / December 29 – Spiderhole House Band; Lib’s Grill
FAQ’s about attending Trucks’n’Tunes:
- Only food purchased at Boordy is permitted in the Barn, Tasting Room & Winecellar.
- You may not bring in alcohol other than Boordy wines.
- Service dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.