Go to Boordy's Facebook or Instagram for up-to-date winter WEATHER CANCELLATIONS
Join us in the Boordy Barn for music by local musicians and gourmet food truck fare. Come enjoy an afternoon in the country and try a Winetasting or Tour with our knowledgeable staff.
Band & Food Truck Schedule:
March 2 Spiderhole House Band – Pasta La Vista Baby / March 3 Dan Haas – Pasta La Vista Baby / March 9 Tom Beers – Greek On The Street / March 10 Take Two – Pasta La Vista Baby / March 16 Jon Zorn – Pasta La Vista Baby / March 17 Dear Creek – Brick’n’Fire / March 23 Spiderhole House Band – Greek On The Street / March 24 Jay Swanson – Brick’n’Fire Pizza / March 30 Stringtown – Pasta La Vista Baby / March 31 Tom Beers – Pasta La Vista Baby
FAQ’s about attending Trucks’n’Tunes:
- Only food purchased at Boordy is permitted in the Barn, Tasting Room & Winecellar.
- You may not bring in alcohol other than Boordy wines.
- Service dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.
- Winter weather might cancel an event.