75th Anniversary Trucks’n’Tunes
Go to Boordy's Facebook or Instagram for up-to-date winter WEATHER CANCELLATIONS
Join us in the Boordy Barn for music by local musicians and gourmet food truck fare. Come enjoy an afternoon in the country and try a Winetasting or Tour with our knowledgeable staff.
Band & Food Truck Schedule:
Mar 1 Spiderhole – Brick’n’Fire Pizza Co. / Mar 7 Jay Swanson – Pasta La Vista Baby / Mar 8 Stringtown – 410 Empanadas / Mar 14 Spiderhole House Band – Pasta La Vista Baby / Mar 15 Dear Creek – Brick’n’Fire Pizza Co. / Mar 18 Dear Creek (Country) – Lib’s Grill / Mar 21 Matt Hutchison – Pasta La Vista Baby / Mar 22 Old Part of Town – Brick’n’Fire Pizza Co. / Mar 28 Jay Swanson – Pairings Bistro / Mar 29 Spiderhole House Band – Brick’n’Fire Pizza Co. / April 4 Nelly’s Echo – Pasta La Vista Baby
FAQ’s about attending Trucks’n’Tunes:
- Only food purchased at Boordy is permitted in the Barn, Tasting Room & Winecellar.
- You may not bring in alcohol other than Boordy wines.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Winter weather might cancel an event. Up-to-date weather cancellations are posted on Boordy’s Facebook and Instagram, but not on this website.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.
- Service dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.