Join Our Wine Club
The Fine Print
We reserve the right to change or amend the Wine Club Terms & Conditions at any time.
By enrolling in the Landmark Wine Club, you are committing to a minimum of two shipments. Early cancellation will result in a cancellation fee of $60. Packages will be available for pick up or shipment on the 1st of the shipment month. Memberships are typically billed up to 5 business days prior. Any cancellations must be processed before billing to avoid being charged for the next shipment, after which no refunds will be given. You may cancel your membership by emailing the Wine Club Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the winery at (410) 592-5015.
Boordy is licensed to ship wine to the following states: MD, VA, NY, NH, CA, FL, CO, GA, NC, MA, IL, PA, MO and the District of Columbia. This list will be updated as new shipping opportunities arise.
- Alcohol shipments require that someone 21 years or older sign for the package at the delivery address.
- All orders are packaged on Wednesdays and shipped on Thursdays. In most cases, orders received after 12pm Thursdays will not be shipped until the following Thursday.
- The timing of delivery of your wine package depends on the distance from our winery and the day the order was received.
- Shipments will be held in cases of extreme heat; you will be contacted if your order is placed on a weather hold.
- Please notify us promptly of any address changes to avoid misdirected wine shipments. Boordy Vineyards is not responsible for shipping charges incurred due to misdirected wines, or failure to provide an adult signature. We cannot ship to PO boxes.
If you have selected the “pick up” option, you have 60 days to pick up your wine. If your wines are not picked up within 60 days, your package will be shipped and your credit card will be charged for shipping and handling. Pick up dates will be sent to the e-mail address that you provided.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Your personal information will only be used by Boordy Vineyards and will not be sold or shared with anyone. Your payment information is always safe. Our SSL software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.