Boordy Vineyards Winery, Tasting Room & Wineshop
Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
WINE SALES : MON – SAT 10am – 4:30pm, SUN 12pm – 4:30pm
WINE FLIGHTS: MON – FRI 10am – 4:30pm., no reservation required
WINE FLIGHTS: SAT – SUN 12pm – 4:30pm., no reservation required
Holiday closings: Nov. 25, Dec. 25, Dec. 26, Jan 1, July 4
FAQs about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- MONDAY – SATURDAY all visitors must be 21 years and up.
SUNDAY- Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted in the Boordy Barn.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.