Come for an afternoon in the country. The company of friends & a glass of wine are vital ingredients to the good life!
Boordy welcomes visitors Monday – Sunday to taste our handcrafted wines with a Wine Flight in our Barn. The Wineshop sells wine by the bottle and by the case.
On Saturday & Sunday we offer Wine Flights along with tasty food trucks and live music. The tables in the Barn are first-come-first-served. (Inclement weather may alter the live music.)
HOURS: MON – FRI 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., SAT & SUN 12 p.m. – 6 p.m. (last service at 5:30 p.m.)
Our Facebook and Instagram posts will have the most up-to-date information.
FAQs about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- MONDAY – SATURDAY all visitors must be 21 years and up.
SUNDAY – Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted inside the Boordy Barn and Tasting Room.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or email@example.com.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.