Come for an afternoon in the country. The company of friends & a glass of wine are vital ingredients to the good life!
Boordy welcomes visitors MONDAY – SUNDAY to taste our handcrafted wines with a Wine Flight in our Tasting Room, or outside on the Patio, the Lawn, and our newly landscaped Courtyard. The Wineshop sells wine by the bottle and by the case.
On SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS we offer Wine Flights along with tasty food trucks and live music outside. The tables on the Patio, the Lawn, and our newly landscaped Courtyard are first-come-first-served. (Inclement weather may alter the live music.)
HOURS: MON – SAT 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., SUN 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. (last service at 4:30 p.m.)
FAQs about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Monday – Saturday all visitors must be 21 years and up.
Sundays – All visitors inside the Boordy Barn and Tasting Room must be 21 years and up. Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed outdoors on Sundays on the Lawn, the Patio and Courtyard. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted inside the Boordy Barn and Tasting Room.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.