Come for an afternoon in the country. The company of friends & a glass of wine are vital ingredients to the good life!
On SATURDAY & SUNDAY we offer some of the region’s best food trucks and live music by talented local musicians. Boordy provides table service for Wine Flights for guests seated at our Patio tables with a reservation, and our Picnic Tables on a first-come-first-served basis.
PATIO WINE FLIGHT RESERVATIONS
Weekends only 90 minutes 4 guests per table
Saturday 11am – 12:30pm, 1pm – 2:30pm, 3pm – 4:30pm
Sunday 1pm – 2:30pm, 3pm – 4:30pm
Prices range from $10 – $20 per person
Click To Make a Saturday or Sunday Patio Wine Flight Reservation
On Saturdays and Sundays Boordy offers a choice of five Wine Flights served to you at a Patio table, as a great way to enjoy and learn about our wines. When making your booking, you will see that you do not choose or pay for your flight until you arrive at Boordy.
After your reservation, you are welcome to hang out on our lawn until 5pm. We encourage you to bring blankets or lawn chairs.
WINE SALES : MON – SAT 10am – 4:30pm, SUN 12 – 4:30
Faq’s about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- FACE MASKS must be worn when you are inside the Boordy Barn, the Wineshop and the Winery.
- 21 YEARS & UP: All visitors must be 21 years or older, please no babies or infants.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 must make a reservation with Sally Buck. 410-592-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- TABLES have been spread out and cannot be moved in accordance with mandated COVID-19 restrictions; please use one table per group.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.