Come for an afternoon in the country. The company of friends & a glass of wine are vital ingredients to the good life!
Boordy welcomes visitors Monday – Friday to enjoy wine by the flight or the bottle with no reservations required.
On Saturday & Sunday we offer some of the region’s best food trucks and live music by talented local musicians. Wine Flights and tables in the Boordy Barn and in the Patio Tent are available by online reservation only – all reservations must be made online. There will be limited outdoor seating available for walk-in guests.
Boordy provides table service for wine flights and wine sales. We offer wine flights for guests seated at tables, but not on the lawn.
Faq’s about visiting Boordy under Covid-19 restrictions:
- Face masks must be worn at all times when moving about Boordy Vineyards. You may remove your mask when you are seated at a table or seated on the lawn, however please wear your mask when interacting with Boordy staff.
- We will check your temperature when you arrive.
- Visiting is outdoors only. Social distancing is necessary.
- Group sizes are limited to 6 people or less.
- Temporarily all visitors must be 21 years or older.
- Please wear face masks when in buildings and when interacting with Boordy staff.
- We may occasionally have to limit the number of visitors on our grounds in order to maintain social distancing between groups.