Come for an afternoon in the country. The company of friends & a glass of wine are vital ingredients to the good life!
Don’t miss the renovations underway on our 19th century Boordy Barn. It is a huge project!
Boordy welcomes visitors Monday – Sunday to taste our handcrafted wines with a selection of Wine Flights . Our Wineshop sells wine by the bottle and by the case. On Saturday & Sunday we offer Wine Flights along with tasty Food Trucks and Live Music.
Guests must be 21 and over on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.
We invite families with children on Thursday & Sunday, and a selection of weekend events.
Our Boordy Barn is under extensive renovation until Fall. During this time we will be serving Wine Flights outdoors on The Patio and in The Courtyard. The tables in The Courtyard and on The Patio are first-come-first-served for guests 21 and over. Families with children may use the picnic tables or enjoy the Lawn.
HOURS: MON – FRI 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., SAT & SUN 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. Our last wine service is at 4:30 p.m.
In addition, many SPECIAL EVENTS have extended hours.
FAQs about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts. It is possible that inclement weather alters the live music and the visiting vendors.
- MON., TUE., WED., FRI., SAT. all visitors must be 21 years and up.
- THU. & SUN. – Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or [email protected].
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.