LOCAL WINE / LOCAL FOOD / LOCAL MUSIC is our motto. Join us for our Thursday community market with food by B’more Taqueria, plus all sorts of producers and makers.
Families are welcome to come for Good Life Thursday. We are also open for families on Sundays, and a few of our special events.
Sept. 21 – Hot Club of Baltimore
Sept. 28 – Samantha Seider
FAQs about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- MON., TUE., WED., FRI., SAT. all visitors must be 21 years and up.
- THU. & SUN. – Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or [email protected].
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.