Trucks ‘n Tunes
February 25 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Come for a cozy winter weekend at Boordy. The Barn is set for Music and Wine, with a Food Truck in the Courtyard.. On Saturdays & Sundays we offer music by some of our favorite local musicians and food by La Barrita or Pasta La Vista Baby. May we suggest that you choose one of our Wine Flights to be served to you at your table, a tasty way to learn about the wines we handcraft in the Winery.
In the event of inclement winter weather, please check our Facebook page for updates.
Food Truck :
Saturdays – Pasta La Vista Baby
Sundays – La Barrita
Band schedule: Musicians perform 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Sat. Feb. 25 – The Ricardo Olaguer Duo
Sun. Feb. 26 – Dan Haas
Sat. March 4 – Josh Christina
Sun. March 5 – The Ricardo Olaguer Duo
Sat. March 11 – Jay Swanson
Sun. March 12 – Jon Zorn
Sat. March 18 – The Ricardo Olaguer Duo
Sun. March 19 – Dan Haas
Sat. March 25 – Raul Del Moral
Sun. March 26 – Raul Del Moral
FAQs about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- MONDAY – SATURDAY all visitors must be 21 years and up.
SUNDAY – Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted in the Boordy Barn, with one exception – we welcome birthday or anniversary cake & cupcakes. (please don’t bring confetti and balloons)
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.