- Boordy Vineyards is licensed to ship to the following states: MD, PA, VA, NY, MA, NH, CA, FL, CO, GA, NC, MO and DC. This list will be updated if new shipping opportunities arise. If you have questions regarding shipping laws for a particular state, please call the winery and ask for Kayla at 410-592-5015, or email email@example.com.
- Alcohol shipments require that an adult 21 years or older sign for the package at the delivery address.
- In cases of extreme weather, specifically heat, shipments will be held at Boordy until temperatures improve. You will be contacted if your order is placed on a weather hold.
- Orders are shipped on Mondays and Fridays. Orders received after 12pm Friday will not be shipped until Monday.
- All orders are shipped through FedEx Home Delivery.
- FedEx will make 3 attempts to deliver your wine package. If you are unable to sign during any of those attempts, FedEx will return your package to the winery. You have the option to have the package held for you to pick up at the winery or reshipped for an additional shipping fee. Please contact us directly at 410-592-5015 for any questions regarding your delivery.
- International sales and shipping are not available at this time.
- Boordy Vineyards guarantees the purchases that you make on our site, however refunds or exchanges will only be given if the contents of your package are incorrect, spoiled, or were damaged during transit.
- Federal law states that alcoholic beverages can only be returned or exchanged if the product is spoiled, deteriorated or contaminated.
- If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact Kayla at 410.592.5015, or firstname.lastname@example.org