Good Life Feastival
Rain or shine. No refunds given for inclement weather.
Kick off summer with new wines, local foods and hayrides through the vineyards. Listen to Free Range Blue Band and Blue Octane and have a feast!
Our farmers and producers include: Brick’nFire Pizza, Charm City Pops, Dewy Donuts, Dough Run, El Gauchito Grill, Gracefully Coffee Roasters, Keyes Creamery, Kinda Jerky Really Nutty, Lib’s Grill, Moore’s Sauces, New Phoenix Pottery, Pasta La Vista Baby, Wild Sol Jewelry
FAQ’s about attending Good Life Feastival:
- The farmers and food vendors offer foods for sale, and you may also bring your own picnic.
- You may not bring in alcohol other than Boordy wines.
- Service dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Folding chairs and picnic blankets are recommended. A single 10’x10′ tent may be set up along the perimeter fence.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.