Trucks ‘n’ Tunes
Music & Food 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Join us in the Boordy Barn for music by local musicians and gourmet food truck fare. Come enjoy an afternoon in the country and try a Winetasting or Tour with our knowledgeable staff.
Band & Food Truck Schedule:
November 2 – Spiderhole House Band + Pasta La Vista Baby; November 3 – Tom Beers & Friends + Brick’n’Fire Pizza Company; November 9 – Jon Zorn + Pasta La Vista Baby; November 10 – Matt Hutchison + Pasta La Vista Baby; November 16 – Jay Swanson + Pairings Bistro; November 17 – Spiderhole House Band + Brick’n’Fire Pizza Company; November 23 – Dan Haas + Pasta La Vista Baby; November 24 – Art Wachter + Pairings Bistro; November 30 – Evan Cooper + Pasta La Vista Baby
December 7 – The Holidays With Jay + Greek On The Street; December 8 – Spiderhole House Band + Pairings BIstro; December 14 – A Very Merry Dan Haas Christmas + Pairings Bistro; December 21 – Christmas with Ellis & Joey + Pasta La Vista Baby; December 22 – Tom Beers & Friends + Pasta La Vista Baby; December 28 – Spiderhole House Band + The Food Market; December 29 – Jon Zorn + to be announced
FAQ’s about attending Trucks’n’Tunes:
- Only food purchased at Boordy is permitted in the Boordy Barn, Tasting Room & Winecellar.
- You may not bring in alcohol other than Boordy wines.
- Service dogs are welcomed, no other pets allowed.
- No sporting equipment and ball games at Boordy.
- We have picnic tables that fill up quickly. Please use one table per group. Our tables cannot be reserved.
- Parents – please keep your children with you at all times. Boordy accepts no responsibility for accident or injury caused to children who are not properly monitored. Boordy Vineyards is an operating farm with equipment and fences that are not for children to climb on. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.