Admission $10. 21 & under are free. Contemporary Arts joins us to present a Tribute To The Masters – John Coltrane & Thelonius Monk.
5 legendary Jazz bands to celebrate the genre in an afternoon of musical excellence. Food from Lib’s Grill and charcuterie & ice cream from our neighbors at Prigel Family Creamery.
Jazz band schedule:
12:00 – The Traditions Band
1:30 – Alan Blackman Trio
3: 00 – Joe Falero Band
4:30 – Imani Grace Cooper
6:00 – Clarence Ward III Quartet
This event is made possible by funding from Individual Donors, The Citizens of Baltimore County, The William G. Baker Memorial Fund, creator of the Baker Artists Award, The Maryland State Arts Council and The National Endowment for the Arts.
FAQs about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- MONDAY – SATURDAY all visitors must be 21 years and up.
SUNDAY – Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted in the Boordy Barn, with one exception – we welcome birthday or anniversary cake & cupcakes. (please don’t bring confetti and balloons)
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or [email protected].
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.