Food by Lib’s Grill,
Ice cream and charcuterie by Prigel Family Creamery.
Admission over 21 only – $10
Sept 29 – Hot Club of Baltimore
Sept 30 – Jazz Festival with Contemporary Arts, Inc.
FAQs about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- All Up-to- date info will appear on our Facebook and Instagram posts.
- MONDAY – SATURDAY all visitors must be 21 years and up.
SUNDAY – Families with under 21 years of age are welcomed. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- FOOD purchased at Boordy is the only food permitted in the Boordy Barn, with one exception – we welcome birthday or anniversary cake & cupcakes. (please don’t bring confetti and balloons)
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or [email protected].
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.