Boordy Vineyards Winery, Tasting Room & Wineshop
Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
WINE SALES : MON – SAT 10am – 4:30pm, SUN 12pm – 4:30pm
WINE FLIGHTS: MON – FRI 10am – 4:30pm., no reservation required
WINE FLIGHTS: SAT – SUN 12pm – 4:30pm., reservation required
Holiday closings: Nov. 26, Dec. 25, Jan 1
Boordy welcomes visitors Monday – Friday to enjoy wine by the flight or the bottle with no reservation required.
On Saturday & Sunday we offer some of the region’s best food trucks and live music by talented local musicians; tables in the Boordy Barn and under the tent are available by reservation only. There will be limited outdoor seating available for walk-in guests.
Faq’s about visiting Boordy under Covid-19 restrictions:
- Face masks must be worn at all times when moving about Boordy Vineyards. You may remove your mask when you are seated at a table or seated on the lawn, however please wear your mask when interacting with Boordy staff.
- We will check your temperature when you arrive.
- Visiting is outdoors only. Social distancing is necessary.
- Group sizes are limited to 6 people or less.
- Temporarily all visitors must be 21 years or older.
- Please wear face masks when in buildings and when interacting with Boordy staff.
- We may occasionally have to limit the number of visitors on our grounds in order to maintain social distancing between groups.