Boordy Vineyards Winery, Tasting Room & Wineshop
Monday – Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
WINE SALES : MON – SAT 10am – 4:30pm, SUN 12pm – 4:30pm
WINE FLIGHTS: MON – FRI 10am – 4:30pm., no reservation required
WINE FLIGHTS: SAT – SUN 12pm – 4:30pm., reservation required
Holiday closings: Nov. 26, Dec. 25, Jan 1, July 4
Boordy welcomes visitors Monday – Friday to enjoy wine by the flight or the bottle with no reservation required.
On Saturday & Sunday we offer some of the region’s best food trucks and live music by talented local musicians; tables in the Boordy Barn and under the tent are available by reservation only. There will be limited outdoor seating available for walk-in guests.
half yearly exam papers english https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/a-protein-essayed-by-a-bound-ribosome/29/ spine clamp thesis binder here academic research paper template word go to link go to link https://library.citytech.cuny.edu/podcast/article.php?publish=analysis-essay-proofreading-site-uk supreme suppliers canadian lasix https://www.accap.org/storage/can-you-take-viagra-with-opiates/28/ click here go site should your college essay have a title essay person who i admire equivalence and essay of causal models bibtex cialis crowley follow essay with an introduction watch nolvadex pct pills thesis statement be example nexium 10 mg para que sirve click here alec durberville essay go to site proventil albuterol sulfate inhalation aerosol watch click ap rhetorical strategies essay arguments same sex marriage essay requip er business plan report pdf FAQs about visiting Boordy Vineyards:
- Monday – Saturday all visitors must be 21 years and up.
Sundays – Families are welcomed outdoors. Please keep your children with you. Boordy accepts no responsibility for injury caused to children who are not properly chaperoned.
- LIMOS & BUSES & GROUPS OVER 10 please let Sally Buck know when you plan to arrive. 410-592-5015 or email@example.com.
- RAIN OR SHINE for all activities at Boordy.
- SERVICE DOGS are welcomed, but no other pets are allowed.
- ALCOHOL other than Boordy wine may not be brought in.
- UNEVEN GROUND & NATURAL HAZARDS: Visiting Boordy is a rural experience, please watch for uneven ground and natural hazards.